Hi everyone, today I am reviewing a face product from Colorbar, I always wanted to get a nice drugstore highlighter for my face..before moving on to a high end brand like mac or YSL....so when I was randomly looking for highlighting eye shadows at the colorbar,counter the SA showed me this highlighting pen....and I instantly fell in love with this...
WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS
1. Banish the dull and tired look forever with the radiant glow face illuminator.
2. A one of a kind product in India, this face highlighter gives the complexion a vibrant and perky look.
3. The radiant glow face illuminator enhances makeup and brightens the complexion, giving the face a natural glow.
1. This comes in a pen like packaging with a brush at the tip....you can easily click and take out the amount required from the pen. I like the packaging its very travel friendly and sleek
2. the highlighting shade will suit every skin tone and type...as I tried it on many people at my brother's wedding and it looked good on each and every one of them..Also, it did not make my skin dry and did not cause any break outs.
3. Gives a nice glow to the face and can be applied on all the high points of the face as well as eyes..I apply it on my cheek bones, cupid's bow, bridge of the nose, inner corners of my eyes and brow bone etc.
1. Travel friendly packaging
2. value for money
3. Will suit all skin tones
4. a little goes a long way...hence will last for a long time
5. gives a nice healthy glow to the face and makes it look fresh and dewy
1. needs quick blending because of its fast drying action
2. Ingredients list not mentioned
AND HERE IS A PICTURE OF ME WEARING IT
have an awesome day everyone...
I heard this line while watching a movie a few days back....
"this too...shall pass.."