Blogger Widgets

Thursday 20 December 2012

Revlon Lip Butter - 070 Cherry Tart

Hi ladies !!! So, today I am reviewing a lip product by Revlon, its a lip butter which they had launched a few months back...its a very popular product in U.S., Canada and U.K.,and many beauty bloggers have talked about it in their reviews.....so, I bought two shades of these lip butters one of which I am reviewing today ....



WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS

1. Buttery balm  + shiny color
2. Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips
3. 94% women felt the lips were softer, smoother and instantly hydrated
4. Award winning

PRICE

INR 600

MY TAKE

1. First of all, I love the packaging....it is adorable and very practical as the color of the cover of the bullet is the same as the shade of the lip butter, so you can easily determine which color you want to apply from your stash.

2. I love the fact that it has a locking system which makes it travel friendly

3. The amount I think is not worth the price we are paying..as I have applied it only a few times and its already about to get finished



4. It has tiny shimmer particles to it and is very moisturising on the lips...it makes my lips soft and shiny and supple..

5. It makes your lips appear fuller...and stays on for quite a long time





LIKES

1. LOVE the packaging
2. awesome color pay off 
3. makes lips shiny and supple
4. I have felt that it repairs my lips and makes them soft
5. Many shades to choose from

DISLIKES

1. Expensive for the quantity given
2. Ingredients not mentioned

FINAL RATING

4/5




XOXO- Prayati




17 comments:

  1. Beautiful lip swatches Prayati...:))
    I have not tried them yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks niesha....you should definitely try them out...you will love them :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful swatch...nice review..i am loving these lip butters..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be a bit pricey, but I like the shimmer particles and the color too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea me too cheryl...i am planning to buy more of these soon :)

      Delete
  4. Nice review...loved d swatches...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Prayati :)
    wow the lip butter luks so lovely on ur lips :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you soo much vish....you should try it..i am sure it'll look lovely on your lips too :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely swatches :) I've heard SO MUCH about the lip butter! Will put it on my list of things to buy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ...neha...yes you should definitely try one of these :)

      Delete
  7. Seriously beautiful application . Looks lovely on you . went through most of your recent posts and loved your blog. following you via GFC now !!!!!!!! http://fashionfactive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Seems nice product. Didn't understand the word Flash? Does it mean lip gloss or repeated application?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bhabi flash matlab...i took the photo in natural lighting (without flash) and the other photo with artificial camera lighting (with flash)...sometimes people like to see how it looks in night photography thats why i have put pictures with flash lighting

      Delete
    2. OH....OK,OK Samajh me aaya.:)

      Delete

please post a comment or suggestion and make my day... and don't forget to check back to see my reply :)
PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS UNDER "ANONYMOUS" THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED