hi ladies ! today I am going to review a hand and body lotion by Marks & Spencer. I have been using it for past 1 month...so lets see if it lived up to my expectations...
WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS
With the fragrance of timeless english rose, this hand and body lotion is enriched with shea butter to condition and nourish, leaving it beautiflly scented, soft and smooth
*not recommended for facial use
INR 299 for 250 ml
1. The packaging is travel friendly, sleek and pump dispenser type. you can easily regulate the amount you need from the bottle
2. gets easily absorbed in the skin..leaving the skin feeling soft and supple
3. the fragrance is literally rose like and very fresh....but its a strong floral scent so people with sensitive noses may not like it.
4. the color of the cream is white with a slight hint of pink which is not visible on camera...
5. It may not be suitable for very dry skinned girls because the texture is very light...and is unlike body butters, which also makes them great summer moisturizers.
1.Travel friendly packaging
2. absorbs easily on the skin
3. moisturizes well
4. ideal for combination and oily skin people
5. very nice rosy fragrance which lingers on for quite sometime
1. Contains parabens
2. may not work for dry skin in winters
Overall an excellent moisturizer for summers and heaven for floral smell loving people
till the next post