Blogger Widgets

Sunday 7 April 2013

How to look cute for college !! hair and makeup #1

Hey girlies !!! Many girls who read my blog are college going students, so I decided to do a series where I would show you some cute hair and makeup ideas that are easy to do, are mature enough to pass you as a college student and look cute at the same time...

I hope you will like my attempt, and if you do, then please don't forget to show some love via comments and follows....

so without further ado, lets start with the tutorial !


STEP - 1

I cleanse my face and apply nivea visage toner and neutrogena oil free moisturizer


STEP - 2

Next, I apply my maybelline BB stick in "radiance" all over my face and blend with my fingers

after that, I apply my concealer with a damp sponge and blend around to cover my under eye circles and blemishes


STEP -3

To set the concealer and prevent oiliness, I apply my Rimmel stay matte pressed powder with a Kabuki brush


STEP - 4

I apply my bourjois blush in "rose perle" and lakme moonlit highlighter on my cheek bones and nose bridge


STEP - 5

Now, as we all know, eyebrows are the windows to our eyes, they frame our face, so I fill in my brows with my oriflame brow pencil and set them with a brow gel 


STEP - 6

Apply an eyeshadow primer all over your eyelid for your eyeshadow to stay on for a long period of time



STEP - 7

Now I apply the same lakme highlighter on the inner corner of my eyes, because I wake up sleepy and I don't want people to know that, It makes me look awake and makes my eyes look even bigger



STEP - 8

Now I take a white matte shade and apply it on my brow bone, to highlight it



STEP - 9

Now, I apply a cream eyeshadow by maybelline called "audacious asphalt", its a sparkly silvery grey color that looks absolutely pretty and subtle...in short perfect for college



STEP - 10

Now taking a blending brush, blend the eyeshadow upto the crease


STEP - 11

Now take a purple or any other color liner and make a thick line on the upper lashline



now smudge, the lliner with a pencil brush


apply liner on the lower waterline, don't go all the way to the inner corner


STEP - 12

Curl your lashes and apply heaps of mascara


this is the final eye look, 




STEP - 13

I apply my chapstick and then a balm stain by revlon which has a soft pink color, its a stain so it will last all day....


Now the last step is optional but I apply my mac fix plus in the end to set my makeup and make it look less cakey


HAIR

Part your hair on the side and take strands from each side and braid them



Now cross these braids on the back of your head and fix them with bobby pins, I have used my natural hair for this


annnnd now the look is done !!! :D





I sincerely hope you guys liked this post...and if you did then don't forget to comment down below

till the next post

xoxo prayati

Follow us on

30 comments:

  1. Awesome makeup look and you looks so beautiful Prayati

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyyy Prayati.. great look..
    i loved this look... i like to keep my looks simple even for Office :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks rajani....i like simple looks too...but and a little pop of color goes a long way :)

      Delete
  3. I loved it.. You look so beautiful prayati. And those eyes are really pretty. I wish u all the best. keep posting these tutorials. they really help. And yes. YOU ROCK :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks di...i am glad u appreciate my posts :)

      Delete
  4. Really cute look!..both for college goers and office folks!..:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks...yes its appropriate for office too... :)

      Delete
  5. Great makeup and post Prayati. Clearly shows how much efforts who have put :) Great idea and series!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks niesha...i am happy to see that lovely ppl like you are recognizing my efforts :)

      Delete
  6. Nice post...you look awesome...keep rocking..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Prayati,

    You are looking so beautiful. Very nice look and tutorial. Here in Canada I saw everyone with a nude or what they call naked makeup i.e a cream which is a combination of Moisturiser, primer , foundation , concealer and compact.Everyone looks so awesome.This makeup includes base for face as mentioned above , lots and lots of mascara and red or pink lips.Here girls concentrate more on skin and nails. In metro I had seen so many beautiful nail arts.I was missing you here.:)

    Keep posting.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haan u r right bhabi...the natural look is very in these days...i will come to canada and then we will go shopping together...hihi :D

      Delete
  8. u look pretty.. ^_^ . Nice tutorial.. but in chennai's disastrous climate i am forced to plait my hair always.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA...Yes in mumbai also the heat is killing me

      Delete
  9. Lovely look, you look so cute, thanks for the visit,
    sorry for the delay in returning to you !!
    xoxo

    www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post Prayati! Very well explained.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post Prayati!! so well explained :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am getting a BB cream in the mail and I can't wait to use it! I don't do much with my eye makeup these days, but I really should because your makeup came out great. Cute braids too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks cheryl...i m in love with bb creams too....you should do eye makeup...ur eyes are soo pretty

      Delete
  13. I love the look

    Great post

    www.kajalmaharaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're looking pretty dear..nice blog...pls visit my blog sometime...
    rubi-simplyyou.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://rubi-simplyyou.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice 1 prayati loved ur blog ! n dis post!
    thankyou so much..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Check out my blog fashionandmakeupbyabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

please post a comment or suggestion and make my day... and don't forget to check back to see my reply :)
PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS UNDER "ANONYMOUS" THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED